Vietnam Talents Solidarity
Hope reborn, a project takes form, a fascinating career....
- SOCIAL: act upon employment and professional qualification of a public selected on the basis of social criteria and a strong motivation to accomplish digital training.
- SOCIETAL: encourage social cohésion, diversity and reduce inequalites by digital access.
- ECONOMIC: respond to recruitment needs in digital entreprises engaged in a civic approach .
- encourage young people, 18 to 30 years old , but thanks to their capabilities and motivation, equal access to quality training in the digital sector. ▪
- offer a chance to these young people to develop their digital talents.
- work to build veritable employability which will permit, at the end of their training, these young people to rapidly gain employment in the digital industry in Vietnam. ▪
- act on the question of professionnal equality between women and men
The totality of training costs is underwritten by the project.
Scholarships are awarded under certain conditions, notably, assiduity to respect the goals established by those responsable for the project
We insure good learning conditions and provide learners with all necessary materials during the training.
- understand the sense of what they have learned •
- evolve in a confident environment and maintain motivation.
- believe in their capacities.
- simulation, ▪
- case studies, ▪
- active pedagogy, ▪
- self-training, ▪
- project management.
- encouraging openness to others o
- improving creativity and tolerance o
- preparing rapid insertion into the national and international digital workforce
It is not only about teaching technology, but also about the transfer of knowledge, learning techniques.
The method learn how to learn permits learners to•
Thereby, the learner discovers their own learning profile and eventually opens other new profiles.
The acquisition of a professional posture ((the comportemental capacity, the communication capacity, open-mindedness, autonomy, initiative and adaptation, the “savoir-être”, ethics and discipline) is regularly evaluated through
and by trainers’ oversight of the interactive quality of each learner with repect to their group.
Our training concept also includes the development of linguistic competences, English and/or/ou French.
Language learning permits o
The training, validated by continual evaluations both remote and on-site, is culminated by a Professional Certificate recognized by entreprises.
The learner receives a professional certificate - Software Tester / Web Developer delivred by the organization FUNiX and a diploma from STVN awarded at a graduation ceremony in presence of all training partners.
Training Details and management