- Cultivate professional relationships based on solidarity in the general interest and for all participants in the project •
- Grant access to trades that are in great demand, targeting young people with little or no training, but who are very motivated to learn
- Contribute to the development of digital activity in economic sectors in full development : high tech agriculture, e-commerce, water ressources, infrastructure development, etc.
- Priorize RH in recruitment thanks to a « network » .
- Your name is :
- attributed to the chohort
- noted on the diploma
- cited in all official communications
- mentioned on social networks.
- You participate in the welcome-day conference
- You permit a visit of your entreprise.
- You award the diplomas at the end of training
- Training provided by volunteer staff of your enterprise: IT subjects or subjects linked to your enterprise 1.
- Preparation for professionnal insertion: CV revue, interview simulation The name of your company is cited in all official communications and on social networks.
Exclusive partner of a training cohort : you underwrite the totality of the pedagogical costs 1.
Underwrite the training costs for learner(s)
The name of your company is cited in all official communications and on social networks.
You permit a visit of your entreprise.
|Sponsorship and donation||
Punctual or regular donations to underwrite scholarships (living costs) : You join the Sponsor-Donor Club – Amount : unrestricted
Contribute to the learners’ training cursus